The privacy and the security of your information are important to us. The Companyâs policy is to respect and protect the privacy of the users of this Website. We will not voluntarily disclose individually identifiable information about the users of our Website to any third party without first receiving that userâs permission.
- 1. Some of the personal data stored on our server is provided by you voluntarily when you complete forms online, while other data are collected automatically.
- In a few areas on this Website, we may ask you to provide information that will enable us to enhance your site visit, assist you with technical support issues, or follow up with you after your visit. Unless the requested information is necessary for request fulfillment, you will be informed and it will be totally optional for you to provide it or not. However, by agreeing to the General Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website, you authorize us to collect this information. We may thus ask for your name, email address, phone number, street address, type of business.
- In order to improve user browsing experience on our Website and for statistical analysis purposes, the Company automatically collects certain data when you visit our sites:
- Your IP address: an IP address is assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider so that you can access the web.
- The date and time you visit to the Website and the pages you view.
- Your computerâs operating system and the internet browsing software used.
- Your login, if you browse restricted areas of the Website.
- Your browsing history and the duration of your connection.
- 2. The Company uses your personal information exclusively for the specific purposes described above. The information that you provide to us will remain confidential and will be used only in connection with your relationship to the Company and/or one of its affiliated companies; this information will never be released or sold to any third party for commercial or prospecting purposes.
- 3. Pursuant to French law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 pertaining to the protection of private individuals with respect to the processing of personal data, amending the Â« Informatique et LibertÃ©â Law No. 78-17 of January 6,1978, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete all personal data concerning you.
If you would like personal data you have provided to be changed or deleted, all you need to do is make a formal request to The Company. You may also express your opposition to the processing of your personal data, provided it is based on serious grounds.
If you wish to have your personal data modified, rectified or deleted, or express opposition to the processing of your personal data, please send your request to:
- 4. The Company reserves the right to modify or complete this privacy statement at any time. If any changes are made, these take effect as soon as they are put online. Consequently, you are invited to regularly refer to the latest Personal Data Protection Policy in effect.